Fantasy Football with Koval and Praise

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fantasy Football with Koval and Praise

This is the Forum for the youtube channel Fantasy Football with Koval and Praise

2015 Week One

PraiseOdin821
    PraiseOdin821

2015 Week One Empty 2015 Week One

Post by PraiseOdin821 Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:03 am

So for week one i would just use the guys you probably drafted in mind of being your starters.  If you feel like throwing week one to try to pick up the guy who will come out of nowhere this week i say go for it.  That guy might be a little flash in the pan but its your league run it how you want.
    PraiseOdin821
    PraiseOdin821

2015 Week One Empty Week One Review

Post by PraiseOdin821 Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:37 pm

Week one had some interesting moments. Here are a few things i noticed in week one.
    Heath Miller was a big target most of the game until it came down to crunch time. In the last quarter he became less of a target. I don't know if its much of a concern but just an observation. He should probably continue to be solid for at least 6-10 points every week, though this particular week was full of great TE play with the top 13 scoring TE all having a TD.
    I enjoyed the new extra points
    Rams D look legit. they should be getting after most teams in the NFL. The Seahawks obviously felt that their Oline was in good shape when they traded away their starting center for Jimmy Graham.
    Bills come out on fire at home every year. Normally their victim is NE and everyone freaks out about will this be the year that someone takes out NE for the division. This year the victim was Ind. I have spent much of my time really watching Colts games and the last few years and feel that they are the same team they have always been since the old days of Manning. They are an offensive power house with a terrible D and there is no Bob Sanders to appear and make them great. That being said i am totally not ready to jump on the Bills fantasy bandwagon but with most things fantasy you have to make a move before they are proven for real if you want to get them.
    Did anybody else notice Eddie Lacey was ginormous. He looked like he should have been playing Oline. Spending a year in Oakland can make anyone come to really appreciate their return to GB as James Jones did. He has seen the dark side and will probably play his heart out.
    Going into the 4th quarter of Mia game against the Skins Dolphins RB Miller only had 6 carries. I would understand this if they were being blown out and had to pass but the score was 7-10
    Was Mariota good or were the Bucs that shitty. I get that the Bucs were the worst team last year but the Titans were right behind them.
    Det is always supposed to have a good D but its just their Dline and the DB dont hold up their end. Watching Keenan Allen convert a 3rd and 19 i realize is it a DB problem or a play calling problem.
    CJ Anderson didnt seem to have a whole lot of what i guess i would say Zazz.
    Some concern about the fact that Phi RB Murray had just 8 rushes for 9 yds and 4-11 rec. His fantasy points were saved by 2 TDs. Watching the 4th quarter of the game i was wondering if he was injured because he didnt see much time.
    After much worry over who to take for Atl RB it appears we have a winner with Coleman getting 20 carries for 80 yds.
    PraiseOdin821
    PraiseOdin821

2015 Week One Empty Shananigans

Post by PraiseOdin821 Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:13 pm

Had the week where i scored 4th in the league but the team i was playing was 2nd in scoring. I have heard of leagues where besides getting a win for head to head the top half of scorers also get a win where the last half get a loss. I wish i knew where to find said league because that would be awesome.

Sponsored content

2015 Week One Empty Re: 2015 Week One

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:10 am